McCormick Paints offers a positive working environment with competitive salary and benefits packages. With an average employee tenure of over 10 years, McCormick Paints employees enjoy a family atmosphere where everyone is considered a valuable team member.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Voluntary life insurance option
- 401K with company matching
- Employee Anniversary Recognition Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid vacation leave
- Paid sick leave
- Six paid holidays
- Personal Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Employee Discount on paints
- Friends & Family Discount on paints
The McCormick Paints management team averages over 28 years of paint experience. Our solid management team has invested most of their careers in the paint industry, giving McCormick Paints a solid base in the development and manufacturing of quality products and exceptional service.
Charities & Donations:
As a regional, family owned business, McCormick Paints understands our position and responsibility within the Mid-Atlantic region. Through charity work and donations, we are happy to support our community and provide our employees with ways to participate in supporting these causes.
Our charitable efforts include:
- Annual Golf Tournament that raises money for local charities. Charities that we’ve supported include: Yellow Ribbon Fund, American Cancer Society – South Atlantic, Special Olympics Maryland, Make a Wish Foundation of the Mid Atlantic, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation – Capitol Chapter, March of Dimes Virginia Chapter, Community Support Services, and Home Builders Care.
- Annual Toy Drive to support the U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots Foundation.
- Annual participation in Christmas in April, a nationwide community service program that coordinates volunteers to help renovate and repair homes of low-income elderly, and/or disabled homeowners. Christmas in April also rehabilitates public and nonprofit facilities that serve the community. McCormick Paints’ Springfield, Virginia, location participates in this charity event each year to support the areas of Arlington, Fairfax, and Falls Church, Virginia.
- ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition: In the summer of 2005, McCormick Paints participated as the paint supplier for an episode of ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. The episode was shot just outside of Capitol Heights, Maryland. McCormick Paints products were used throughout the entire home and McCormick Paints’ contribution consisted of 24 colors and 6 product lines. Several of our painting contractor customers contributed their time as well to give a deserving family the home of their dreams.