#mccpaint Campaign Terms
The #MCCPaint Campaign provides an opportunity for people and companies to share photos of painting projects.
- You must be 18 or older to participate.
- Please make sure that your photo doesn’t include people. Also make sure that your photo doesn’t infringe anyone’s rights or include any inappropriate content.
- You can upload your photo to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #MCCPaint. You could also send us your picture via email at email@example.com Remember on social media to check your privacy settings to make sure we can see your photo.
- Please make sure that the picture you upload or send is of the high quality possible. Not blurry, fogy or faded.
- By uploading or emailing a photo you automatically warrant that the photo was taken by you, is original, and does not violate the rights of anyone else.
- By uploading or emailing a photo, you automatically agree to release and hold McCormick Paints harmless from any liability or other damages based on the use of your photo.
- You do not transfer ownership of your photo by submitting it. However, you do grant McCormick Paints an irrevocable, perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your photo in any media for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you.
- Various photos will be selected to be featured on our website, social media accounts, or other places. There is no promise that we’ll use yours. We reserve the right to post and remove any photos at any time in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to terminate this Campaign at any time. You agree that any and all disputes arising out of, or connected with, this Campaign shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.